NEBO 5K Powerbank providing the freedom of staying charged with the 5,000mAh capacity. The USB-C PD (Power Delivery) port delivers the ultimate solution for those tired of slow recharging.
|1 | USB Power ON/OFF Button||5 | USB Micro Charging Input|
|2 | LED Power Level Indicators||6 | USB C-to-USB-C Cable|
|3 | Dual USB A Output Ports||7 | USB C-to-USB-A Adapter|
|4 | USB-C Bi-direction Port|
CHARGING YOUR 5K POWERBANK IMPORTANT: Before using your product for the first time, fully charge it.
POWER LEVEL INDICATOR
Indicator lights provide you with the amount of charge remaining.
|INDICATOR LIGHTS||AMOUNT OF CHARGE|
|0% - 24%|
|25% - 49%|
|50% - 74%|
|75% - 100%|
CHARGING YOUR ELECTRONIC DEVICES
Use the appropriate charging cable that came with the product to charge your electronic device. You can charge up to two devices simultaneously. Once your electronic device is connected, it will begin charging automatically.
• You may also use the USB cable that was supplied with your electronic device.
• The product may be charged and discharged simultaneously.
|Battery Capacity||5,000mAh / 18.5Wh 3.7V|
|USB-Micro Input||5V 2A|
|USB-C Input||5V 2A|
|USB-C Output||5V 2.1A|
|USB-A 1 & 2 Output||5V 2.1A|
|Total Output (USB-C + USB-A1)||5V 2.1A|
|Dimensions||98 x 63 x 13 mm|
|Operating Temperature||32°F - 113°F (0 - 45°C)|
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS / MOVING AND STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS
CAUTION - Read all safety information before using this product. Failure to follow these instructions may result in electrical shock, explosion, fire which may result in serious injuries, death or property damage.
• Read all instructions before using the product.
• Misusing or incorrectly connecting your product may cause electric shock to users and damage equipment.
• Do not operate in explosive atmospheres such as in the presence of flammable liquids, gases or dust.
• Keep dry and away from moisture and corrosive materials. This product should not be used near water or wet areas such as bathtubs, showers, bathrooms, sinks, swimming pools or basements.
• Do not expose to moisture, water, rain, or snow.
• Keep away from heat sources, including open flames, radiators, stoves, ovens, and any other devices that produce heat.
• The battery used in this device may present a risk of fire or chemical burn if mistreated. Do not expose to fire or excessive temperature. Do not expose to heat above 176°F (80°C) or incinerate.
• In the unlikely event of leakage or explosion use sand or a chemical fire extinguisher. If contact accidentally occurs, flush with water. If liquid contacts eyes, additionally seek medical help. Liquid ,ejected from the battery may cause irritation or burns.
• The product may become warm under extended high power operation. Do not cover, wrap, or otherwise, restrict during operation.
• Do not disassemble the the product. There are no user-serviceable parts inside. Incorrect reassembly may result in shock or fire hazard.
• Do not drop or subject to strong impacts. Do not operate if the unit has received a sharp blow, or has otherwise been damaged in any way.
• Do not puncture, crush or subject to mechanical shock.
• This product and its accessories are not toys and should be kept away from children.
• Do not insert any foreign object into the ports or openings.
• Do not clean with harsh chemicals, soaps or detergents. Just wipe the unit with a soft cloth.
• Make sure the charging ports do not become contaminated with lint or other debris. Use a canned-air type of product periodically to ensure that the port openings are clear.
• Batteries should be recycled or disposed of as per state and local guidelines.