Big Larry 2
Press button to cycle through modes.
Each light mode is fully dimmable. Hold button for 1.5 seconds to activate dimming function.
- Light will dim from 100% to 30% over 3 seconds.
- Light will flash quickly when it reaches 30% or 100% to indicate it has reached the lowest or highest light output.
- Release button at any time to achieve desired brightness.
- Light will continue to dim/brighten between 100% and 30% until button is released.
Memory Power Setting
Big Larry 2 is equipped with memory settings for each light mode. To program memory settings, start in the OFF position.
- Double tap the button to activate Memory Power Setting. Flashlight (top) will activate.
- Follow Dimming instructions to adjust light to desired brightness.
- Press button again to move to next setting. Light will cycle through each light mode sequentially.
- Set each light mode at desired brightness level.
- lf 100% brightness is desired amongst light modes, simply press button to move to the next mode.
- Press again to turn OFF.
3x AA BATTERIES INCLUDED
To replace, unscrew the end cap to access the battery compartment and swap your old batteries for new ones.