BLACKOUT BACKUP™ EMERGENCY LED BULB
The NEBO Blackout Backup™ Emergency LED Bulb offers homeowners disruption-proof lighting during power outages and blackouts. It functions like a standard bulb using a wall or lighting fixture, with a rechargeable internal battery that stays charged and provides up to 12 hours of emergency lighting during outages.
Use of the Blackout Backup Emergency Bulb is simple:
1. Screw the bulb into any standard light fixture as you would any other bulb.
2. The bulb will light whenever the fixture (or wall switch) is turned on.
3. Charging of the internal battery occurs while the bulb is on. Leave the bulb on for 12 hours to fully charge on first use, or after a power outage.
4. When power is lost, the Blackout Backup Emergency Bub will still work normally, turning on or off with the switch.
5. For best results, do not use other bulbs on the same fixture or wall switch. Some other bulbs may not turn on or off properly with the switch, or may cause the Blackout Backup Emergency Bulb to not turn on or off properly.
Using the Power Cap
The Blackout Backup Emergency Bulb can be used outside of a fixture easily:
1. If installed in a fixture , turn off the power to the fixture and unscrew.
2. Screw the bulb into the portable power cap.
3. Turn the switch on to turn on the bulb.
To change the modes on the Blackout Backup Emergency Bulb:
1. Turn the switch, fixture, or holder on to turn on the bulb.
2. With the bulb on, turn the switch, fixture, or holder off and back on again (within 1 second) to toggle to the next mode.
- Suitable for Damp Locations
- Not suitable for enclosed luminaires
- 220-240V, 50/60Hz, 8W
- Lithium Ion Battery
- 3.7V, 2000mAh, 7.4Wh
|External Power Input||100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, 8W|
|Size / Base||E27|
|RC Battery||Lithium Ion, 18650, 3.7V, 2000 mAh, 7.4Wh. Battery is NOT user serviceable. Recharging time is approximately 12h (On w/AC mains applied).|