Simply screw the HIGH BRIGHT 6000 into any standard (E27), non-recessed light bulb socket. Note: A commercially available socket extender (not included) can be used if necessary.
Adjust LED panels to direct light where you need it. Note: Adjust the panels prior to turning on. Panels get warm during use.
3. TURN ON
INDOOR USE ONLY
The HIGH BRIGHT 6000 is not rated for outdoor use. The unit should not be exposed to moisture or other outdoor elements.
The HIGH BRIGHT 6000 is not dimmable and may not work properly in some dimmer circuits.
This product contains high intensity LED devices. To prevent permanent eye damage, do not stare into the light beam at close range.
Unit will get hot. Do not touch the HIGH BRIGHT 6000 while the unit is on.
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the product and receiver.
- Connect the product into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.